- USDA-inspected turkey is the number one ingredient
- Omega 3 and 6 Fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- High quality protein for strong muscles and a healthy heart
- Fiber-rich vegetables and fruit for digestive health
- Made in the USA from a family owned company
- Carefully selected, 100% human grade ingredients
- Grain, gluten and wheat free
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Formulated without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- These recipes are prepared in small batches and processed and handled in accordance with FDA regulations for human food
- Developed with a Ph.D. animal nutritionist
- Looks, smells and tastes like homemade!
Real Turkey Stew for Dogs
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potatoes, Green Beans, Apples, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Vitamins (Choline Bitartrate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Iodine Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast).
|Crude Protein (min)||4.5%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.0%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.60%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.04%|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caru Real Turkey Stew is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Calorie Content (calculated) ME as fed
708 kcal/kg, 250 kcal per pack
Serve as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper with dry food. When fed as a complete meal, use 1 pack daily for every 10 lbs. body weight. If feeding with typical dry dog food reduce dry by 2/3 cup for every 1 pack of Caru. Adjust the amount of food fed to meet your dog’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water.
Refrigerate for up to three days after opening.