- Carefully prepared from only human grade ingredients
- Made with USDA-inspected chicken bones
- Made from chicken raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- Grain and gluten free
- No genetically engineered (GMO) ingredients, salt, colors or preservatives
- Natural source of chondroitin sulfate and collagen
- Made in the USA from a family-owned company
- 90% protein on a dry matter basis
- Formulated without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Limited ingredient recipe, prepared in small batches
- Great for finicky eaters
- Looks, smells and tastes just like homemade!
Free Range Chicken Bone Broth for Dogs and Cats
Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Bones (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Peppercorns, Thyme.
|Crude Protein (min)||3.5%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.01%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (min)||0.1%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caru Free Range Chicken Bone Broth is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Calorie Content (calculated) ME as fed
10 kcal per ¼ cup (60 g), 171 kcal/kg
Caru Free Range Chicken Bone Broth can be served as a delicious treat, used to moisten dry food, or poured over raw food. Serve approximately ¼ cup of broth per day per 25 lbs. body weight. Adjust the amount to meet your pet’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate unused portion after opening. Serve entire contents within 7 days.