- Carefully selected, 100% human grade ingredients
- Grain, gluten and genetically modified (GMO) ingredient free
- USDA-inspected turkey is the number one ingredient
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- High quality protein for strong muscles and a healthy heart
- Added taurine, essential for feline health
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Provides vital hydration cats need
- Made in the USA from a family owned company
- Prepared in small batches and slow cooked
- Looks, smells and tastes like homemade!
Natural Turkey Stew for Cats
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Tapioca Starch, Egg Whites, Sweet Potato, Apples, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Dandelion Greens, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Iodine Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride.
|Crude Protein (min)||11.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.5%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.50%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.05%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caru Turkey Stew is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Calorie Content (calculated) ME
991 kcal/kg, 168 kcal per pack
For adult cats, feed 1 pack per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kittens require up to two and a half times this amount. For pregnant and lactating females, allow free access to food. Adjust the amount of food to meet your cat’s individual needs. Food should be fed at room temperature. Always provide access to fresh water.
Refrigerate for up to three days after opening.