- Carefully selected, 100% human grade ingredients
- Grain, gluten and genetically modified (GMO) ingredient free
- USDA-inspected salmon is the number one ingredient
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- High quality protein for strong muscles and a healthy heart
- Added taurine, essential for feline health
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- No ingredients from China
- Provides vital hydration cats need
- Made in the USA from a family owned company
- Prepared in small batches and slow cooked
- Looks, smells and tastes like homemade!
Natural Wild Salmon & Turkey Stew for Cats
Salmon, Fish Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey, Tapioca Starch, Egg Whites, Carrots, Sweet Potato, Apples, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Salt, Taurine, Dandelion Greens, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Iodine Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite).
|Crude Protein (min)||9.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.40%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.10%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caru Wild Salmon & Turkey Stew is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Calorie Content (calculated) ME
792 kcal/kg, 134 kcal per pack
For adult cats, feed 1 pack per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kittens require up to two and a half times this amount. For pregnant and lactating females, allow free access to food. Adjust the amount of food to meet your cat’s individual needs. Food should be fed at room temperature. Always provide access to fresh water.
Refrigerate for up to three days after opening.