- Carefully prepared from only human grade ingredients
- Made with USDA-inspected beef bones
- Made from beef raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- Grain and gluten free
- No genetically engineered (GMO) ingredients, salt, colors or preservatives
- Natural source of chondroitin sulfate and collagen
- Made in the USA from a family-owned company
- 90% protein on a dry matter basis
- Formulated without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Limited ingredient recipe, prepared in small batches
- Great for finicky eaters
- Looks, smells and tastes just like homemade!
Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth for Dogs and Cats
Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Bones (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Peppercorns, Thyme.
|Crude Protein (min)||3.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.01%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (min)||0.1%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caru Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Calorie Content (calculated) ME as fed
9 kcal per ¼ cup (60 g), 150 kcal/kg
Caru Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth can be served as a delicious treat, used to moisten dry food, or poured over raw food. Serve approximately ¼ cup of broth per day per 25 lbs. body weight. Adjust the amount to meet your pet’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate unused portion after opening. Serve entire contents within 7 days.