- Carefully prepared from only human grade ingredients
- Made with USDA-inspected beef bones
- Made from beef that is antibiotic free and contains no added hormones
- Grain and gluten free
- No genetically engineered (GMO) ingredients
- No wheat, corn, soy or meals
- Made in the USA from a family-owned company
- 90% protein on a dry matter basis
- Formulated without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Prepared in small batches
- Great for finicky eaters
- Looks, smells and tastes just like homemade!
Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth for Dogs and Cats
Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Bones (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Peppercorns, Bay Leaves, Thyme.
|Crude Protein (min)||3.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.01%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (min)||1.5%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caru Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Calorie Content (calculated) ME as fed
9 kcal per ¼ cup (60 g), 150 kcal/kg
Caru Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth can be served as a delicious treat, used to moisten dry food, or poured over raw food. Serve approximately ¼ cup of broth per day per 25 lbs. body weight. Adjust the amount to meet your pet’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate unused portion after opening. Serve entire contents within 7 days.